AGGRO ELECTRNICS STORE considers the protection of your privacy as a basically important moral, legal, and community principle. Your Information is one of our most important assets. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information:
· We take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Our website is certified by Thawte SSL CA and transactions managed through our partnership with MyFatoorah company.
· We store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account when you are exiting our website.
Users Personal Information:
AGGRO ELECTRNICS STORE shall collect, store and use information that you provided us at our website to:
· Register you at our website.
· Fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you (such as your purchase processing)
· Analyze your shopping preferences so we may improve our Product and Services offer. Also, we may keep you abreast and informed of Products and Services with special offers, discounts, and so on.
For this matter, we shall store and collect the following information provided by you:
· Information relating to product purchase transactions carried with AGGRO ELECTRNICS STORE.
· Information related to registering with us as a Registered User.
· Information related for subscribing to our website services, and e-mail communication.
· Information and communication that you choose to send to us.
In order to protect our customers and ourselves from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain other third parties, companies, retailers, financial organizations and law agencies that are involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
All incoming and outgoing telephone calls may be recorded to verify content, for regulatory compliance, quality control, and for complaint resolution.
While we will make every effort to keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other third parties whose services or Products we provide to you through the website for the below reasons:
· To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
· To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
· To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
· If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
If AGGRO ELECTRNICS STORE is sold to a third party or becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case AGGRO ELECTRNICS STORE would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with the same care as handled by us.
We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information, and AGGRO ELECTRNICS STORE is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
We may send you an e-mail inviting you to rate the Products that you purchased from us, also, we may ask you answer questions related to your Product, as submitted by other customers. We may ask you answer questions related to your experience with the website and services we provide. In this regard, note that:
· Once submitted, your rating and answer would appear on our website (provided it does not contradicts our publishing guidelines)
· Your rating and review can be submitted anonymously.
· You cannot edit/remove your rating once submitted.
As you use the website and electronically communicate with us, you also accept to receive communications from us electronically, by means of emails, newsletter or by posting notices such as disclosures on the website. You agree that any communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, as in writing.
We may monitor, record, use and store any telephone, email, or other electronic communications with Your Information to check instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
You may Contact Us if you are concerned that any of your Personal Information held by us is inaccurate.
Considering that our website may contain links to other websites, AGGRO ELECTORICS STORE is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by AGGRO ELECTORICS STORE. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of every website that collects Personal Information.